Customer Services Standards
We aim to:
- answer telephone calls within six rings / 15 seconds
- provide a courteous and accurate response to all enquiries and requests for information
- acknowledge written correspondence within seven working days
- dispatch specifications, entry forms, public centre date lists, fee lists and publication lists within three working days of receipt of a request
- dispatch publications within ten working days of receipt of the correct order
- make an initial response to complaints within seven working days
- make available an annual fee list and public centre date list in easy-to-read format to all centres in June
- provide examiners for all public centre dates and for private centres where the total amount of examination fees reaches the designated minimum order value
- dispatch examination reports, medals and certificates within six weeks of the last day of examination date
- dispatch examination schedules 14 days in advance of the examination.
As an awarding body, LAMDA Examinations seeks to support teachers and students in their use of the LAMDA syllabus specifications for assessment purposes. We encourage feedback to help us improve and develop our services. If you require further guidance or have any queries, please click here to contact LAMDA Examinations.
LAMDA Examinations complies with the requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Centres/teachers may be asked to provide data such as name, address, email address, telephone/fax numbers as well as personal candidate data.
Processing of Data
The personal data we collect is used to process your request for services, to provide such services and to keep a record of those who use our services so that we may provide them with relevant information. When submitting data, you agree that we may store this information and may contact you to inform you of other information, products and services that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may contact us at any time. We will not disclose your personal data to any other person or organisation unless we are legally required to do so.