Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website (‘lamda.org.uk’) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website is owned and operated by LAMDA Limited (LAMDA) 155 Talgarth Road, London W14 9DA.
- By using lamda.org.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms. LAMDA reserves the right to alter these at any time without notice by posting changes online.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, but not limited to: text, still images, designs, logos, video, graphics and audio published on lamda.org.uk, whether copyright of LAMDA or a third party.
- The names, images and logos identifying LAMDA Limited, or third parties and their products and services, are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of LAMDA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of LAMDA or any third party
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal, educational and research use only, but not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website, except with the express prior written consent of LAMDA. Any breach of this condition may result in legal action.
- Material on this website is provided for general information/interest only. While LAMDA makes every effort to ensure that information is accurate, it cannot guarantee this, and decisions or actions taken on the basis of such information are entirely at your own risk. Content may change at any time without prior notice.
- LAMDA will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of this website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the website, for any information or products obtained through the website, or for any material posted to the website by users of the website.
- LAMDA does not warrant that functions contained in lamda.org.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that lamda.org.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You can access other sites via links from lamda.org.uk. These sites are not under our control and LAMDA is not responsible in any way for their content. Links should not be seen as recommendations or endorsements of other websites or organisations by LAMDA. If a link to you or your company/business is included on this website and you wish it to be removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This agreement is governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
This section sets out how LAMDA Limited (LAMDA) uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
What we collect
We may collect basic information, for example the number of visitors and time spent on the site or individual pages, through:
- We use Google’s free website reporting software called Google Analytics.
- Any data we collect will be used with other computer systems we own for market researching and campaign planning.
- Spektrix Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors who use LAMDA’s Ticketing, Shop and Emailing platforms, which are used as a basis for our Box Office, Memberships, Online Donations, Shop and E-marketing. All data is collected and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Data submitted through the online forms will be incorporated into the Spektrix database and used for future marketing purposes, and will not be passed to any third party.
LAMDA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you, during your use of this site, for any information by which you can be identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Any details which you provide about yourself and any personal information which identifies you – such as your name, address, email address or telephone numbers – will only be retained by us if you provide this information when using a service on our website, such as subscribing to a mailing list, booking tickets or buying goods or services.
Any information you provide will only be used for the purpose(s) for which you have given your consent, in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have a number of physical, electronic and operational procedures in place to ensure that information collected online is safe and secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your requirements and preferences by gathering and remembering information about them.
We use traffic log cookies through Google Analytics and basic Drupal settings to identify which pages are being used. Cookies do not allow access to your computer or any other information about you.
Most web browsers allow you some control over the placing of cookies on your device through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block, manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy of other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. LAMDA is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and these sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should always check the privacy statements and cookie policies of any other websites accessed through this one.