Leaving a Gift in your Will
By remembering LAMDA in your will, you can help to secure our future and, in turn, the future of the creative arts. Leaving a gift in this way is a positive commitment to supporting our vision, ensuring that our important work can continue.
This is an exciting time for LAMDA as we lay the foundations for our future. With your support, we can:
- Complete the redevelopment of our Talgarth Road home, enabling us to house all of our training and performance activities on one campus – with a professionally equipped, accessible and flexible 200-seat theatre and a new teaching block with 12 large studios, including a flexible performance space, rehearsal studios and a screen and audio suite. Click here to find out more about our redevelopment.
- Grow our Scholarship & Student Support scheme to ensure that, despite changes to higher education funding and increasing tuition fees, we can continue to attract and recruit the most talented students, regardless of their financial circumstances. Currently, one in five of the students on our full-time degree courses receives financial support; we aim to increase this to one in four.
- Continue to develop our training through pioneering initiatives and special projects such as LAMDA’s renowned New Writing Programme – ensuring that our teaching continues to embrace, reflect and impact current industry practice.
- Expand our examinations, providing new offices and an accessible examinations centre within our redeveloped campus. This will allow us to increase the number of people of all ages across the globe who benefit from this work.
- Develop our outreach and widening participation programme, enabling us to engage and inspire a larger and more diverse range of people. This will also ensure that we continue to attract and train the best.
For additional information on leaving a gift in your will, please download the PDF below which includes tax saving opportunities, types of gift and a glossary of terms.
For more information about leaving a gift in your will, please contact Lucy McNally on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 8834 0515.