Loans and Funding For non-EU International Students

For details of any government scholarships or funding available for overseas study, contact the Department of Education in your home country. 

Another helpful resource is the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA). Visit to access their Funding Advice for International Students. 

You can also contact your bank to find out if they offer loans for overseas study.

If you are interested in making independent applications for funding – to trusts, foundations, individuals or corporations – you will find more information and advice here.


LAMDA is eligible for the US Federal Direct Loan Program (School code: G21086). US students applying for our BA (Hons) Professional Acting, FdA Professional Acting, MA Classical Acting for the Professional Theatre or our FdA Management & Technical Theatre may be eligible.

The Financial Aid Information Page – – provides a free, comprehensive and objective guide to student financial aid. It includes sections on study abroad and an online database search engine, FastWEB.

Note: the websites and agencies listed are for your information and do not carry any endorsement from LAMDA.

Twitter News